Oil-injected screw compressors
Treść strony ...
Oil-injected screw compressors
Oil-injected screw compressors - standard
Performance range: from 25 to 2990 m3/h
Pressure range: from 7.5 to 15 bar
Content range rated power: from 3 kW to 315 kW
Power supply options: 400V or 500V
Our oil-injected screw compressors are a plug-and-produce, fully automated units designed for continuous operation in harsh working conditions. The systems are made in a sound absorbing casing in a version on a tank or without a tank. Compressors can be either V-belt driven or direct coupled. All compressors are made in compliance with standards and requirements set out in directives referring to machinery, pressure equipment, electrical equipment and electromagnetic compatibility. Our rigorous quality management system covering design, production and maintenance of screw compressors ensure stop quality of our products.
1. Oil content in compressed air at 3 ppm (in standard compressors, without additional filters) is obtained by using effective double oil separation.
2. Adequately selected fans and air coolers installed in the compressors ensure the temperature of the compressed air at 10°C above ambient temperature.
3. Compressors are fitted with a clear display and a user-friendly menu that enable effective operation, control and supervision over a compressor or a set of compressors.
4. All screw compressor casings are lined with noise suppressing material featuring sound absorption capacity of approx. 80%. Specially shaped ventilation ducts lined with a high performance acoustic foam efficiently lower the sound intensity. Robust vibro-shock absorbers further reduce noise and damp compressor vibrations.
5. The screw air ends with an optimized rotor profile are designed for high efficiency and long life, obtained among others by using properly dimensioned bearings (they require the first repair only after 30,000 - 50,000 hours).
6. Special design along with unique safety and control measures make our compressors safe and user-friendly. Good access to all components streamlines and shortens the handling operations. Daily service and maintenance is simple and does not require specialized tools.
7. Owing to appropriately selected air coolers and a well-designed air flow system the compressor can operate at ambient temperatures reaching to 40OC while providing an adequately cooled compressed air.
8. The microprocessor controller with its electrical installation is located in a dedicated, cooled space with an increased level of IP protection. This provides for better ventilation, safety and protection against heat and pollution.
9. Elements which require maintenance and service are easily accessible to reduce downtimes. Daily service and maintenance is simple and does not require specialized tools.
10. Compressors of 30kW power and more can be equipped with the most efficient drive method, in which the screw air end is directly coupled with the electric motor by means of a flexible coupling. This solution eliminates energy loss while transmitting torque from motor to the block. Energy consumption is significantly reduced.
11. NB series compressors can be equipped with a soft start system, which effectively prevents inrush current coming from motor start-up owing to an adjustable current limiter.
12. A heavy-duty, high compression ratio fan guarantees efficient cooling throughout the compressor’s life. With the high compression ratio the sucked air is pulled adequately and more evenly through the heat exchanger, even when the heat exchanger is heavily contaminated. The fan is driven by a low-speed motor, which significantly affects the sound emission level of the entire compressor.
13. PR series compressors have a smooth speed control ranging from 50% to 100% (in special models from 20% to 100%). When air consumption falls below 50% of the compressor's maximum capacity a signal from the inverter is triggered and the machine stops. The control system uses frequency converter to maintain the speed of the electric motor to keep the pressure in the compressed air system at a constant set value. When the network pressure drops, the inverter increases the speed of the electric motor, thus increasing the compressor capacity, whereas when the pressure grows - the motor speed decreases.
14. Smoothly controlled acceleration and braking reduces load on mechanical and electrical components. Movable construction elements can work at lower speeds.
15. The frequency converter is placed in a separate, effectively cooled switch cabinet, which ensures good ventilation and protection against heat generated by the compression module.